Sunday, November 30, 2014

Famous Last Words:Week 14

Well this week has absolutely flown by and thanksgiving was no exception. I had a great time being home and spending some much needed time with my family and new niece. It was also wonderful to catch back up with all of my high school friends and see what their plans are following graduation at the end of the year. It is crazy to think that 4 years in college have almost been completed and that we will all be moving on. Hopefully I will be able to continue putting off entering the real world and will get accepted into the dental school program at OU. This decision has yet to be announced and has been placing a lot of stress into my life as I await the outcome. However, at least we only have 2 more weeks of school remaining and then will be off for a month. When I was home for thanksgiving I found out that I will be working at the Container store over winter break which will be an interesting experience. I really just needed some sort of job and didn't care to be overly picky when it came to finding one. I plan on working as much as I can over the break so I can continue saving money for my graduation trip to Europe. I am still trying to find a new job in Norman for next semester since I will only be in class two days a week. Not exactly sure how I managed to make it happen but my only classes next semester are on Monday and Wednesday from 8-3 with breaks in between. I haven't had a full day of classes since my sophomore year so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Hopefully I will be able to finish the semester strong and head out for break with a 4.0.

Jubilee and Santa 
Image taken by: Emily Reynosa

No comments:

Post a Comment