Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 1: Crested Butte, Firenze..Favorite Places

I chose my current two favorite places in the world, both which have a lot of meaning to me.

Crested Butte, Colorado 
My best friends and I take an annual trip to Mt. Crested Butte for a week of snowboarding and skiing. I look forward to this trip all year long and hope for its continuation even after graduation.



                                             Personal Photo: Spring Break 2014




       Personal Photo: Boys pic 2014

Firenze, Italy 
The other location I chose is my favorite city in Italy in which I spent time this summer during study abroad. I hold this place near and dear due to the friendships and memories that were created here. My study abroad experience couldn't have been any better and I am extremely thankful for the opportunity that I was presented with.  


Personal Photo: Streets of Florence 

Personal Photo: Gelato on the bridge 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post, Austin: nature and culture, Colorado and Firenze. Marvelous! I have not been to Crested Butte (I've only been to Boulder... and that was lovely!)... but I have been to Firenze many times because I studied with a professor in Siena when I was in graduate school back in the 90s. There are so many beautiful places in that city and experiences to enjoy. Did you have people call you Agostino... or did they just call you Austin? Anyway, I am so glad you had a wonderful time there; I have lots of happy memories of that city too! :-)

    ReplyDelete