Monday, December 1, 2014

Class Writing: Week 15

I have a split view on the writing that was required for this class. I tend to be a good writer when it comes to research papers but the writing in the class often challenged me because of the creativity aspect that was required. I think this in the end hurt me, I didn't like to do storytelling posts because I never felt like they were creative or good. I think the reading diary posts were beneficial if you ever needed to look back on a previous weeks readings. However, I never really needed to do so. I think I would have preferred to take quizzes over the readings rather than having to do so much writing. I chose to do the portfolio option which was easier for me but still a struggle. I would have much rather written a research paper over any variety of Indian culture topics. I think this would be a good option to add into the mix for those of us who are more analytical and less creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment